WHICH IS THE BEST DUBSTEP SOFTWARE?
Dubstep maker software It’s all about that dubstep baby! And if you want to learn how to make your own dubstep then you’re going to want to download GOOD dubstep software. Don’t stress….you do not have to spend hundreds of dollars because I have compiled a list of the best dubstep maker under $200.
Check out my short list of the best dubstep maker software for making those insanely cool bass drops and wobbles we all love to hear!
#1. Dr Drum
The latest version of DrDrum has powerful features that let you make dubstep EASY!
I think it’s safe to say that we’ve all heard about Dr Drum and how powerful it is for making your own beats. But in previous version there was only limited controls and features that where needed to make dubstep. So after thousands of requests to the developers by loyal customers they listened and came out with a new version that rocked the dubstep world!
There are 2 main reasons why I absolutely love using Dr.Drum.
- It’s so damn easy to use. This software was designed for both the complete beginner and professional producer in mind. With some of the most easy to follow video tutorials I’ve seen, you’ll be making your own sick sounding dubstep in minutes!
- The price – For just under $30 you get the software, 3000 custome made sounds and samples, dubstep kits, training videos and free updates for life!
Price: $29.95 via DrDrum.com (definitely worth checking out!)
#2. BTV Solo
The latest version of BTV Solo has powerful features that let you make dubstep EASY!
I think it’s safe to say that we’ve all heard about BTV Solo and how powerful it is for making your own beats. But in previous version there was only limited controls and features that where needed to make dubstep. So after thousands of requests to the developers by loyal customers they listened and came out with a new version that rocked the dubstep maker world!
There are 2 main reasons why I absolutely love using BTV Solo.
- It’s so damn easy to use. This dubstep software was designed for both the complete beginner and professional producer in mind. With some of the most easy to follow video tutorials I’ve seen, you’ll be making your own sick sounding dubstep in minutes!
- The price – For just under $34 you get the dubstep software, a lof of customer made sounds and samples, dubstep kits, training videos and free updates for life!
BTV Solo is also great for beginners. The Dubstep software‘s interface can be customized with your own skins and has some really cool features for making your own dubstep beats. May beginners , after playing around with BTV Solo can create some pretty cool bass drops and wobbles in just a few minutes that sounded pretty dope!
One cool thing I really like about the dubstep software is that it doesn’t use a lot of your computers resources so you don’t need a super computer to run it. Most music software uses a TONNE of your computers memory and if you don’t have a powerful machine most music software will freeze or lag. This can be very frustrating as you may already know… Surprisingly BTV Solo ran extremely smooth!
Price: $30.0 . But at the moment they are having a huge deal where you can download BTV Solo for only $7 !! via BTVSolo.com
(definitely worth checking out!)
#3. FL Studio
Also known as FruityLoops, FL Studios is amongst the most popular music production software out there. Suited for the intermediate to pro beat maker FL Studio can be an ultra powerful dubstep software if you have the time to learn how to use it.
If you’re just starting out or you’re a beginner looking for some software to play around with then I don’t really recommend it as it can be very frustrating and costly. This dubstep maker has some insanely cool features and a LOT of people these days still use it. There is a bunch of video tutorials online – mainly on Youtube.
The price of the dubstep software is a little off putting BUT you do get what you pay for with FL Studio. I myself use FL Studio and BTV Solo pretty much on a daily basis and have made a LOT of music with both.
Price: less than $200 For a full list of features and more info click here
So there you have the 3 Best Dubstep Software that you can use to make dubstep right from your laptop or computer. Check them all out and have a look over their home pages to see if they have the features and functionality you’re looking for. My personal favorite is Dr.Drum and give it 2 thumbs up!
Music is something that we can all relate to on many levels. It can be a passion, an interest, a job, an escape, or any combination of these things. If you are looking to make sure that you are working in the right direction to fully serve this incredible art form, you should be looking are creating your own dubstep masterpiece. This is relatively a new piece of equipment, but it something that is taking the music population by storm, allowing them to express their creativity and their love for music in a way that they can feel and dance. For most music lovers out there, this is the whole reason for working with music.
How dubstep works
You probably already know what dubstep is and just don’t realize it. This is a powerful percussion base that makes your foot tap and your head bob beat in time. It is often the base of all sorts of music that we’re familiar with form the late 1990s all of the up to modern day. It can sometimes be referred to as a dance beat with a dark edge to it that makes it very distinct to those who are well versed on the incredible power of the dubstep.
Done entirely with electronic software, you put together a dubstep beat using dubstep maker software and twist and tweak it until you get the sound that you’re looking for. It’s all about creating rhythmic and addictive beat that will make everyone enjoy it in some form or another.
Why it is effective?
Dubstep is effective because it uses the power of a steady and unique beat to grab people’s attention. You know all about how techno and hip hop music and how, even if you want to hate it, you can’t help but like it just a little bit. Dubstep is the same way. There is just something about the feel of the beat: it’s energizing, enthusiastic and it’s pretty versatile as you switch from song to song. It gives great feel and attitude to music, whether you want to dance to it, or just use it as your background music to whatever household chore to do it.
The best part about dubstep is that you can make it entirely your own by creating it from scratch, making dubstep maker software a popular purchase by those aspiring musicians. If you’e ever wanted to create something with a heavy beat, there is great free software you can check out to make your dreams come true.
How to make dubstep
When you finally make the choice to download the free software, or perhaps you decide to purchase a heavier duty and professional grade dubstep software option if you want to go for the big leagues, whichever suits you more. So, get the software open and get familiar with it by experimenting with it in different ways. When the time comes for you to start your own, this will help you get in charge of the process.
- percussion is key: start with your percussion tracks, as these are the base and, essentially, the entire power of dubstep. You need to make sure it gives you the power and kick that you want. You can record your own percussion tracks if you are someone who has experience and the equipment to do so, or you can go with sample downloads, many of which you can customize and tweak to work exactly how you want them to.
- set it up on separate tracks: Each particular portion of your percussion should be on a separate track so that you can manipulate it as you need to (a snare, hihats, etc). You’ll realize the beauty of this before too long.
- go wild with the syncopation: It’s normal to feel daunted when it comes to working the syncopation and the rhythms, but dubstep is all about going wild and trying something totally different and unique. Go a little crazy with it and then you can dial it in to what you’re looking for once you get a feel for what exactly the sound is that you’re wanting.
- switch it up until you find something you like: It may take you a few revisions to get to where you want to be, but you’ll be able to get a full and unique sound if you keep playing with all of the elements including reverb and volume levels. You’ll get a cool sound to layer with additional percussive instruments if you want to.
If you’re looking for some great drum options to download in this website. If you need options as far as actual dubstep software downloads go, you can get a great options in Dr. drum or FL Studio. This tends to be the beloved option for those who are trying out the genre.
Is dubstep in our music today?
Dubstep definitely exists in our world today, and it has been since the early 2000s. Stars such as Britney Spears were popular in using it as a core part of the song creation. Nowdays, it’s used a lot in Djing and in situations where you’re in a club and need a good, solid beat. There are groups and experts that are dedicated entirely to dubstep such as Tempa, Benga and Borgore. While you may not have heard of any of these names specifically, they were popular in their day and time without a doubt.
Dubstep is still something that is prominent in our world today, but it tends to be overshadowed a lot by traditional techno as well as R&B. These genres, however, are definitely influenced by the contagious world of dubstep and there are many experiences who believe that without the development or dubstep, our music world and culture would be nowhere near what we know and love today.
So, if this is something that you’re interested in, take a look at the software above and get started on creating your own dubstep. It’s easier than you think.